Town of Banff Map
The following Town of Banff Map will help you to get around the town.
View The Map of Banff Townsite in a larger map
You can click at each blue placemark on the map above to display the information of the following:
- Banff / Lake Louise Tourism, (403) 762-8421
- Upper Hot Springs
- 40 C (104 F) natural springs and Mt. Rundle Views. Public hot pool,
plus spa with plunge pool, steam room, aromatherapy and massage. Towel
// bathing suit rentals, interpretive exhibits, shops and Café.
- Banff Gondola
– Ride 8 minutes to 2285 m (7500 ft) summit of Sulphur Moutain for a
panoramic view of Banff Townsite, mountains, Bow Valley and Lake
Minnewanka. Restaurant, Caferia, view of decks, picnic tables and
- The Fairmont Banff Springs – National
Historic Site and grand hotel with shop, restaurants, spa, golf course,
horseback riding and cross-country ski trails.
- Bow Falls – The Bow River flowing over limestone bedrock between Mt. Rundle and Tunnel Mountain.
- Surprise Corner – View of Bow Falls. The Fairmont Banff Springs and Sulphur Mountain. Parking and trails.
- Cascade Gardens/Canada Place – Banff Park Administrattion Building host free interactive displays exploring Canada’s heritage.
- Buffalo Nations Luxton Museum– Life-size scenes of traditional Plaints Indian life. Museum shop and wildlife displays.
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site – Birthplace of Banff National Park. Interpretive exhibits, films, and signed spring and marsh trails. .
- Banff Park Museum
– Canada’s oldest national history museum (1903) and a National
Historic Site. Animal, bird, fish and insect specimens, and Park
- Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies – Art exhibits, historical displays, research archives, and heritage homes. .
- The Banff Center – Performances of music, dance and drama (403 762-6300). Contemporary art at Walter Phillips Gallery. .
- Tunnel Mountain – 4.6 km (2.9 mi) round trip summit hike. .
- Ski Museum West – Exhibits in Banff’s ski heritage and great Canadian skiers within Cascade Plaza Shops.
If you want to find out how to get around Lake Louise, the Lake Louise Map will help you.